Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chic Scarves For Fall And Winter

If you want to add a splash of instant style to any outfit wrap a stylish scarf around your neck! My preference is for silk scarves with bright colors and bold patterns. Silk doesn't have the bulk of wool and don't look out of place indoors. They can also be worn with jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt or a classic black dress.

I have a huge collection of scarves that I've purchase around the world. My favorite source for silk scarves is SERRV International. SERRV is dedicated to eradicating poverty by providing opportunity and support to artisans around the world. One of my favorites is the Sukhi Scarf with its Bangla-inspired design. The bold colors add a punch of color. If you like the neon trend but aren't comfortable wearing large amounts of hot color this scarf is just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supporting and differing views are welcome when they are expressed coherently and politely.