Thursday, December 3, 2009

Handmade Gifts

The holidays are quickly approaching. If you are looking or Christmas or Hanukkah gift that is unique visit one of my favorite sites for handmade gifts--Things Theological. The Calico Critters pins make great gifts for tween girls or adults who like fun fashion.

The Remembrance Ribbons are the best deal in town. A custom made gift for $3, including shipping! When I've needed something custom made for a friend with breast cancer I spoke with the artist, Jane Davis, and she worked with me to create something unique. Her St. Agatha icon was perfect. My son loved his Hercules icon that he received a few years ago.

I cannot recommend her highly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supporting and differing views are welcome when they are expressed coherently and politely.